2. "Personal information" means information that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that information or from that information and other information that is held by or is likely to be held by us.
3. It is our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that all personal information held by us is processed fairly and lawfully. We will take all necessary steps to implement this policy. All our employees and data processors who have access to personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
4. You can access the Boxeez.com website and browse the website without us capturing and storing personal information, other than logging user IP address and session information such as the duration of the visit and the type of browser used.
5. Any personal information which we collect will be used solely for the purpose of providing our services, and we will not hold it for any longer than is legally permissible necessary for this purpose.
6. We may collect additional personal information that you volunteer while using the website and/or the services. Where we collect such additional information, we make clear the nature of the information and the specific purpose for which it is used or may be used, and we offer you the choice to opt out of providing such information.
The information stored in any cookie used within the website is relevant only to the technical use of the website. The cookie can only be accessed by www.Boxeez.com. No third party will have access to the information stored within the cookie and we will not pass the contents of any cookie to third parties.
The default setting for most browsers is to accept cookies. Cookies are in common use and are generally considered to be acceptable. If you prefer not to accept cookies or to be warned when one is being used, you can update the settings of your Internet browser with your preferences.
The cookies provided by the website are there to make using the website easier for you, if you or your site administrator have cookies disabled, the website will continue to work without the ease of use features.
8. Personal information may be transferred to countries outside USA in order to perform the services. In using the services you consent to such a transfer. In addition, if you put personal information on publicly available parts of the website, this may be accessed by persons in countries outside USA, which may not have data protection laws as comprehensive as those that exist in the USA and European Economic Area.
9. We will monitor on an ongoing basis compliance with the provisions of the applicable local legislation and regulations by third party processors, such as suppliers and contractors, of personal information held by us.
10. We may from time to time use your personal information to send you information by telephone, fax, email or post about our company, our special offers and other information that you may find useful.
12. You can find out what personal information we hold about you by contacting us by email or phone. We will acknowledge your request within 10 days. Should we be prevented from disclosing your personal information we will give reasons for any such refusal.
13. If any of the personal information that we hold about you is incorrect or needs updating, or if you want us to delete any personal information, please contact us by email or phone. We may request that you provide further information and identification to enable us to comply with this request.
14. We regard our databases of customer information (which may include your personal information) as a valuable asset. Should we sell or transfer any of our business assets to third parties this may include the sale or transfer of such databases of information.
15. Storage of information We store the information you have provided in our system when you create your account. Thin information will be available for our employees in order to handle your requests. Information provided when placing orders will be stored in our costumerbase. Information we are required to keep in accordance to the Public Administration Act will be stored for 5 years.
16. Our clients are intiteled to access all the information processed by Boxeez. All our costumers have free access to personal information on "my account". The customer may request correction. Under certain conditions, the Customer also has the right to restrict the processing of his / hers personal data, the right to delete his / hers personal data, the right to object to treatment that relies on interest assessment and direct marketing including profiling. Customers who oppose the use of personal information in connection with telephone and / or e-mail marketing may contact Boxeez at any time to stop this. It may be appealed to the Data Inspectorate for processing in violation of the rules.
17. Questions regarding Boxeez's privacy can be directed to our privacy officer or via the contact form on Boxeez.com. Request for access to personal data is sent by e-mail to email@example.com , or JetCarrier Inc., 601 W Linden Ave, Linden, NJ07036, USA